Windows Development, Mac OS Development
Windows Application Development
We have extensive experience developing Microsoft Windows applications on several platforms and languages. We have developed windows software from kernel level to GUI, from standalone multimedia applications to highly complex yet reliable, enterprise grade workflow automation solutions. Some of these deployed solutions are in use around the clock with 24/7 operational support.
Immersive apps on a world of devices
Use classical Win32 programming, powerful capabilities of .NET & WPF or stunning controls with Silverlight 4 to deliver trendy and stylish apps on the hottest devices and form factors.
A brief overview of what we do
- Custom-built enterprise solutions that are highly reliable, very flexible, with multilayer architecture allowing for easy maintenance and expandability.
- Distributed document processing and routing solutions including document scanning, optical character recognition, and diverse post-processing options (barcode recognition, watermarking, full-text indexing, blank page removal, etc.), customized for your unique archival needs.
- Custom client-server networking applications.
- GUI-rich .Net custom development: from Microsoft standard (Windows XP and Windows 7 logo compatible) to exclusively designed skinnable appearances.
- Integration with a variety of Microsoft applications and services (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.)
- Converting legacy Windows applications to newer Windows platforms including Windows x64 and Windows 7.
- Porting applications to and from other platforms (Linux, Mac OS and Windows Mobile).
- Optimization of real-time software to Intel architecture, such as real-time video and audio processing.
- Conversion of your 16-bit or 32-bit applications to 64-bit.
Stand-alone and client-server applications, Carbon- and Cocoa-based, with custom user interfaces, with AppleScript, featuring database connectivity using MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, as well as enterprise-level databases, Automator workflows, custom automatic update solutions and the system-wide notifications, custom methods for the software copy protection, Preference Panes development.
TCP-based, UDP-based network communication including development of custom streaming protocols for high-performance multimedia data streaming, HTTP communication including development of distributed web-service-based solutions, FTP communication, DNS communication, iSCSI protocol implementation, zero-configuration protocols including SLP, Bonjour, firewall appliances, IM protocol implementations, OpenTransport framework.